Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How Do You Connect Vba Mac

Month of May ... part.1

A May loading ... and not much time to account for some pretty significant things, so I'll be like when I was a teenager and that I see lots of movies in theaters. To remember that I had seen and remember if I had loved or not, I was like in the magazines, I was putting out. One to five, six show some exceptional films like Titanic example ... yeah ... I was 13 years old when it came out, that's life. Stars is not very exciting but I'll try to keep this in mind, and be brief ...

So ahem:

Plastic @ Gesu (Brussels) _____ Expo / concerts / performances in a church and its presbytaire_____ÉTONNANT!

An exhibition in each room, a DJ who mixes classical music in the nave, works unorthodox if not downright anti-Christ, acoustic concerts in a small room with beanbags, beautiful discoveries, a atmosphere of the amusement park ... but Belgian.

Alley of Cosmonauts Sasha Waltz Theatre Ville_____ when the circus dance with a plank of wood between sofa and cleaner in a familial setting and grotesque, is hectic and freeze frame, I like! and it dates back to 1996 .. I was 13. Pshaw this for a coincidence .. pffffffiouu




Let Me Introduce you Siegal and Arto Lindsay , dancer and musician respectively, rock'n'roll in their own way, magical whole. Richard Siegal fluidity or improvised steps and gestures not float on air as one walks the floor. In short WOW!




And then Thursdays with students of u Danshögskolan University College of Dance in Stockholm, Sweden **






Zita Swoon in Seine Dance ***

Emanuel Gat / Nacho Duato / Angelin Preljocaj Garnier___WONDERFUL at the Opera! ****

Marie Chouinard at Theatre Ville___ Terah, crazy, Quebec ***







0 comments:

Post a Comment