New Gab, Gabe, Julie and Catherine
The route of this small group of students is a little hard to follow. I attempt a summary put you in context, but you can also go directly to short! After the internship
MEANING, Gabriel (Gab), Gabrielle (Gabe), Julien, Catherine and Emily went together to Baños, a town cult adventure tourism in central Ecuador. I have also met there by chance, and we did a day of cycling which we will remind long time! After
Baños, Emily returned to Quebec, Gab is mounted in Quito and the rest are down south. Gabe and Catherine stopped in Cuenca (I assume) while Julien sped swiftly to Lima.
After a few days in Quito, Gab is back down south to join Gabe and later Catherine and everyone ended up in Lima ... but Catherine quickly left to Cuzco.
It's complicated, eh! Finally, the important thing is these beautiful previews. Gab says that the trip to Lima and Lima Julien said.
Gab July 21
Dear you,
We crossed the border there is a little over a week.
We made friends in Cuenca and have "nice-starred" on the edge of a river near Vilcabamba surrounded by the lush mountains and the microclimate of the place that gave us tons of orange fruit.
After the northern Peruvian arridité awaited us. Chan Chan archaeological pre-Inca Chimu the people. Beach Huancaco we saw mill for 3 days and we here in Lima last Monday. We are welcome with a member of the troupe Vichama where is the Project Peru (Editor's note: The Peru Project is another internship Cégep St-Laurent).
People are so nice, tour of Villa El Salvador, a place of violence during the dark period of light paths. Percussion per tonne and theater, what more can I fill?
We leave tomorrow for Pisco, I wonder what draws us there?
I go back out into the city where we see less far than the horizon, and I will ride my spiral staircase.
Ciao Gab
Julien June 14
Here I am in a suburb of Lima, in a pueblo called San Salvador Villa. Here the project participants are Perú ... er .. their project. I'm just arrived yesterday morning and I have already participated in one of their workshops (art somnatique a stone or something like that).
So leaving Cuenca (Ecuador) on Monday, jai took a bus to Machala, and from there another bus to a border town that I remember the name of a another bus to another border town and from there a bus for Trujillo. In this small tour there was: a flat, two police checks, a military checkpoint, two customs, one silver lacrosse, a fast (not eat), and a total of 14 hr bus?
People Vichama, the theater troupe with which the exchange occurs Project Peru is really cool, it's totally an FTAA, Free Trade Area Art! ha ha. It's funny, especially in the context of the FTA, free trade deals with just bleed, oops signed by the new president of Peru.
Here's pretty gray, actually I think not seeing the sun Since my arrival in Peru, and say that the landscapes are rather disappointing, that is to say that for miles round there are only houses and sand, sand, sabbble ... Girls Project Peru dailleurs stiff and stuffed with chips, which does not fail here (instead of green) puisquelle live in the sand .. Ive been able to get away.
the latest news Julien still had no fleas. Good luck!
0 comments:
Post a Comment