Friday, August 4, 2006

Next Premium Bond Draw Date

Argentina

Here, finally, as promised, hear from those who have sent me. Patrick is in Argentina since late June. Here is an excerpt of what he wrote on July 21.

I still have a month's journey. I'm not going to tell you all down, because it would take me too long, so I'll give you a summary.

All dabord, jai spent 8 days in the capital (Buenos Aires). Its a big noisy city that adored jai. On site, I found bcp people including a French one with which BCP was amused. Then sick of the city and speak french, I went to Malargue, skiing in Las Lenas, one of the most beautiful mountains in South America for 5 days.

After I went to Mendoza for the wine routes, because cest province of Argentina that produces the most wine. In addition, jai tried horseback riding for the first time, it hurts the behind! After 5 days in Mendoza, I went to La Cumbre to join the French paragliding. Finally, we made two national parks and we will make some more and after I go back to Quebec in mid August .... basically that's it ...

Hmm ... that's nothing to be desired even those who think they have seen everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment