Friday, August 4, 2006

Rock Castle Playmobil Directions

New Julien C. El Salvador News from Patrick

After the internship in Ecuador Julie Cournoyer flew to El Salvador (Central America) to work with an organization he himself contacted. He would then climb slowly towards the north to the United States. Here is an excerpt from his message of 21 July:

I am well traveled to El Salvador and elsewhere I still am. I'm still in the first part of my trip to El Salvador and in a week to go to Chalatenango another month with the organization for which I work. I work for CRIPDES, an organization born in war and dedicated to various social issues such as the right to land, water, health and also reserves special attention to youth and women. I can not

say that I work very hard, in fact my goal was to work every day to the surrounding communities by sharing my knowledge of white such as teaching swimming (I say white because it is chlorine bleach) or first aid .

However it's slow and Latin America too, so, with the exeption of a first aid course that I gave at a school, I will attend to the "Junta Directiva" meetings Inside the community on specific topics such as creating a well or vague as the country's politics; to openings and even a flood ... I find it pretty interresting, it allows me to see how organisms are organized with the population.


Regarding the flooding, because it rained and the water is not coming in the earth. I went to help a pépinnière who have lost their flowers if they had not outputs. There were many people who came to help. In the background was not a big flood, it involved a small territory, but in the streets we were on top of the knees.

I live in a family, I'm happy. Apart from TV, DVD, VHS and three very good speakers, they are poor ... it may remind you something.


WOW! What a great experience! I do not know if he will return one day want one! But if you come back Julien, do not forget to be back to tell more in detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment