Thursday, June 21, 2007

Clock Blueprint Antique

In Love With blue


This weekend, I exile myself in my beautiful hometown. I received email pictures of three babies in my family and I had all the misery in the world to guess which the lot was my godson. I was actually very tricky to find which of the three was my preferred. One of three toddlers in her beak was a cheese a pacifier transparent yellow that I found very pretty indeed. I secretly hoped that it is my godchild. So I called my mother and asked her: "Mom, what Mathieu (Mathieu finally called it) has a transparent yellow sucks, because I thought it well there, and that it would be nice it is one. " My mother replied in surprise: "Ah, yes, precisely, he has one! "

family situation has become so critical, an intensive rounding-off and catinage needed. I leave for Lake St. John tomorrow night (I have seats available for passengers - my email is in my profile) and head immediately to the bar in my village where my parents promised to m wait to start celebrating the national holiday. Saturday night is the mega party de la St-Jean (I have also never understood why half of the province celebrated a day in advance) on the edge of Lac-St-Jean. I will come back probably with a few anecdotes and certainly with a good headache.

I'm going to this party with my old buddies high school that I lost sight of the past ten years. At that time, I got along better with guys oddly with the girls and I have always been part of a gang of guys until they will make some friends and I became the sworn enemy of all. I left my hometown for the big city, first Quebec and then Montreal, where I discovered the joys of girl gangs. Bitcheries, baffles and mémérage.

So with great joy that I found my old jars in order to make competition Sampler slot beer, burping and that is who-who-piss-the-more-far all under an atmosphere of national celebration in the blue region!

0 comments:

Post a Comment