It's officially summer. The season of sun terraces, the outdoors and the season of freedom. Go out, get drunk, move ...
After a brief period of reflection last week and an urgent search for approval from people I love, I again chose to press the accelerator to close my eyes very hard and rush towards happiness. My happiness . Not happiness ready-to-wear or any other prefabricated happiness clearly does not suit me. No. An happiness concocted to measure for the feeble-deep I am.
Although I know very well that there is no malice in what people assume about me when I saw "pending" to have what it takes to fit into the perfect model of happiness boyfriend baby-house , I recently decided to ignore not only in my choices but also to talk openly. And if it could not? And if it was not for me? We do not always choose what happens to us in life and come to think, not bad at all be surprised by it.
Obviously I'm not hiding our heads in the sand and am quite aware that it is highly likely that I will again clock noisy or a deep desire to share my life with someone a but now I'm short on freedom, and foraging of multiple discoveries. A weekend spent at the mine in the Lac St-Jean, rounding-off and catinage honor, made me realize that I have any interest in continuing to swirl and numb and that those years where not budget only allows the follies but that time constraints do not exist, can slip quietly without anyone seeing them do.
I will turn 26 on July 26. This summer, I will continue to explore the underwater world with my friends, go camping, I eat spaghetti in the rain, I'll put make-up and high heels and will go to the pool within 5 to 7, I'll drink the pink on my balcony and I will take my freedom. This summer I will overcome my fears, I send up my license and will obtain a paratrooper.
After a brief period of reflection last week and an urgent search for approval from people I love, I again chose to press the accelerator to close my eyes very hard and rush towards happiness. My happiness . Not happiness ready-to-wear or any other prefabricated happiness clearly does not suit me. No. An happiness concocted to measure for the feeble-deep I am.
Although I know very well that there is no malice in what people assume about me when I saw "pending" to have what it takes to fit into the perfect model of happiness boyfriend baby-house , I recently decided to ignore not only in my choices but also to talk openly. And if it could not? And if it was not for me? We do not always choose what happens to us in life and come to think, not bad at all be surprised by it.
Obviously I'm not hiding our heads in the sand and am quite aware that it is highly likely that I will again clock noisy or a deep desire to share my life with someone a but now I'm short on freedom, and foraging of multiple discoveries. A weekend spent at the mine in the Lac St-Jean, rounding-off and catinage honor, made me realize that I have any interest in continuing to swirl and numb and that those years where not budget only allows the follies but that time constraints do not exist, can slip quietly without anyone seeing them do.
I will turn 26 on July 26. This summer, I will continue to explore the underwater world with my friends, go camping, I eat spaghetti in the rain, I'll put make-up and high heels and will go to the pool within 5 to 7, I'll drink the pink on my balcony and I will take my freedom. This summer I will overcome my fears, I send up my license and will obtain a paratrooper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment