Being a person a little, um, how shall I say intense, I saw the events and resulting emotions entirely. When I'm in a good mood I'm in a good mood. And the reverse is also true, of course. But as I get older, I become a better person and I try as best they can to correct my major flaws, I have developed highly effective techniques to get me out of a serious existential crisis. It should be noted, for people at home, it is perhaps not appropriate to try the experiment unless satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that the crisis is serious. Very serious.
First Technical : make a theatrical hysterics in a public place. Do try if you have a sense of self-mockery, because you'll look like cellar, that's for sure.
Last night when I had a crappy day, nay, a week of ass (and ass flat in the sense of the word), I went to join Nitram and Joss in a restaurant cursed on the board. Obviously I searched for parking for a million years and have got stuck behind a stinking garbage truck in a loooong loooong street. My mood is slightly feverish before even piss me off the shelf, it goes without saying that I was in a trance when I arrived at the scene. Nitram is my number 1 fan, I am permitted, despite the presence of Joss that I know little, to exercise my talents professional whiners. Nitram laughed and said no arrest "You're funny! You're funny! "I eventually find myself funny and the pressure is lowered again.
Second Technical : Run after the disturbance. Arrange for another brick falls on your head. This technique has two advantages. Either you avoid disaster and now you think that luck has turned and all hopes are allowed, or tile you actually falls on the head, then the situation becomes so crappy that your survival instinct will dictate to find it very funny.
Yesterday, I could not find parking and that the situation had become so critical, I decided to put my car in a prohibited area and thus risking to turn my luck. Small tip: the activity is more risky, the effect is more beneficial. It why I have chosen, rather than a place to park for residents in a tiny street of the shelf, park my car in front of a bus stop on St-Denis, corner of Rachel. It was the $ 52 (it increases by $ 5 every week or what?) As therapeutic for a very long time.
I took the ticket with a smile before a thick thick motorcycle guys looking at me as if I was the worst of fools to have grabbed a ticket. Nothing could touch me now. I came home and the smell of shit was felt when the key hit the lock. The origin of this foul emanation was quickly traced on the floor. Corridor to lounge, lounge room, the bedroom to the bathroom and bathroom to the kitchen. Mumu-the-Chieux had the flu. But as I was now one of the idiots happy, I found it very funny, almost charming, I congratulated him for this good work and I cleaned everything with a smile on his lips.
First Technical : make a theatrical hysterics in a public place. Do try if you have a sense of self-mockery, because you'll look like cellar, that's for sure.
Last night when I had a crappy day, nay, a week of ass (and ass flat in the sense of the word), I went to join Nitram and Joss in a restaurant cursed on the board. Obviously I searched for parking for a million years and have got stuck behind a stinking garbage truck in a loooong loooong street. My mood is slightly feverish before even piss me off the shelf, it goes without saying that I was in a trance when I arrived at the scene. Nitram is my number 1 fan, I am permitted, despite the presence of Joss that I know little, to exercise my talents professional whiners. Nitram laughed and said no arrest "You're funny! You're funny! "I eventually find myself funny and the pressure is lowered again.
Second Technical : Run after the disturbance. Arrange for another brick falls on your head. This technique has two advantages. Either you avoid disaster and now you think that luck has turned and all hopes are allowed, or tile you actually falls on the head, then the situation becomes so crappy that your survival instinct will dictate to find it very funny.
Yesterday, I could not find parking and that the situation had become so critical, I decided to put my car in a prohibited area and thus risking to turn my luck. Small tip: the activity is more risky, the effect is more beneficial. It why I have chosen, rather than a place to park for residents in a tiny street of the shelf, park my car in front of a bus stop on St-Denis, corner of Rachel. It was the $ 52 (it increases by $ 5 every week or what?) As therapeutic for a very long time.
I took the ticket with a smile before a thick thick motorcycle guys looking at me as if I was the worst of fools to have grabbed a ticket. Nothing could touch me now. I came home and the smell of shit was felt when the key hit the lock. The origin of this foul emanation was quickly traced on the floor. Corridor to lounge, lounge room, the bedroom to the bathroom and bathroom to the kitchen. Mumu-the-Chieux had the flu. But as I was now one of the idiots happy, I found it very funny, almost charming, I congratulated him for this good work and I cleaned everything with a smile on his lips.
0 comments:
Post a Comment