Monday, June 18, 2007

Wild Thornberrys Rugrats Rescue Game Working

Turn and fly!


Last Friday, when I complained of my lot and I anticipated a gloomy summer, a friend I call Super K since it does not wish to be associated with I started me a call, like a boring summer savior, my incessant desire for thrills has been able to refuse: a parachute jump!

early morning, the day seemed rather rainy and cloudy, which boded no good for our jump. We have been pushed a few hours waiting to see how the weather behaves. I went to pick her groundhog, because me, I could not sleep for a long time the idea of me Garoche down a plane. I took the wheel to steer us on the Plateau of Doom (why I go back then?) To put something between your teeth before the big adventure. I wanted to turn left but a sign told me I could not do so between 7 and 22 o'clock rule that I find completely absurd Sunday. Super K said: "You're not allowed to turn left," to which I reply: "I'm Calisse. Obviously, there was a swarm of police cars to watch my offense. I thought in my heart at the cost of skydiving and my possible breach and it was getting pretty expensive day ... I remain still confident, I never had to pay a ticket (except of course for parking). I look in my mirror, I get pale, I throw a look at Super K devastated and throws him: "It's a woman! "Shit, shit, shit. I have no chance.

Super K decides to take control of the situation and said: "Well, there thou gonna do the girl who does not know where it goes, you say you're melee and you're sorry, I'll say it's my fault, I gave you bad advice and at the last minute, I told you you could not turn, but it was too late. "

Alright, I'm really good at playing the blonde who knows where it goes, it's my favorite character of my twelve personalities. The police shows up and I start: "I'm sorry, I did not see the sign, I do not live in the corner and I did not know where I went, she provided guidance and at the last minute we saw that we could not, of course, all this punctuated with small eyes and a repentant air frankly lost. Super K was added, saying extremely guilty of making me take a ticket when she gave me bad advice. The police questioned us, its going to investigate me in his system and, of course, as I am a great actress driver, I have no demerit points. She returned, handed me my papers and give me directions to get where we needed to go (which was obviously counterfeit, they're lying or not lying.)

course, parachute jumping, it was small beer next to the challenge of having to convince a cop that I was a good little girl. Still, the day was finally extraordinary weather began on our side, we had instructors and cameramen incredible jump itself was one of the most extraordinary experiences of my life. Describe the 5 minutes does not honor the emotions that gave me the gesture to launch myself off a plane to go down for 40 seconds at 200 miles per hour and fly like a bird to the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment