Friday, June 22, 2007

Pokemon Heart Gold Anti Freeze Patch Us



Yesterday evening, while I had no time, I had a few races and stuff to finish before leaving for my remote area and I was of course expected to party, I been tempted by a quick meal and effective solution. So I made a Pataterie near you to get me two hot dogs topped with ketchup.

"Very good choice miss" replied the young man who seemed fresh out of Kingston Penitentiary. It yells to the cook: "Two hot dogs topped with ketchup. With love for the pretty lady. No! Three hot dogs topped with ketchup. She deserves it. "

Phew. Not only did I have the right to three hot dogs for the price of two, but in addition, they were made with love . I could hardly contain myself. I was completely charmed by this attractive young man. If I had not been selected, I should have thrown myself into his arms and have asked him to marry me. It am'a already offered flowers, chocolate, candy, a ring Uh ... no, a ring, that's in my dreams ... but a hot dog? Never! That's it, I conquered. I probably marry the knot very soon and if I'm fine (fine fine), I may be entitled to a fried potato.

0 comments:

Post a Comment