Thursday, June 14, 2007

Guillain Barre Syndrome

Garage party

"Be careful what you wish. "I already told a friend. Not only must really pay attention to our wishes, but must also be careful with our claims.

I enjoyed yesterday to denounce the massive presence of couples around me and that I would inevitably suffer from the absence of my amazing friends revelers during this beautiful season to come.

Last night I had an appointment at 17:30 for an oil change more than due. I hate wasting time for such a thrilling activity but as I refuse to move my car, I assume. I had to go to the garage not far from me for that hour. I thought I would call a friend to invite him to drink a glass of rosé on my balcony garden after my appointment, taking advantage of the fact that I was near my home to spend a little time, which is rare lately. The latter said: "Ah! It would have been great, but tonight, I see my new boyfriend. Next time. "I call another friend who she readily accepts the invitation. We therefore give an appointment for 20:00 at home.

road to the garage where I go for years but has recently changed ownership, I realize that I'm 5 minutes late. In good girl I am, I phone to warn. "Too late lady, my garage is gone, as you could not. You want an appointment tomorrow? "No, thank you. Besides, you can now remove my name from your client list, I'll find another garage with a better service. Bye. "I

good mood, you can appreciate. On my way, I stop in another garage, determined to get an oil change that night. It is they close at 5:45 p.m. ET 18:00. I wonder if they have the time and they replied in the negative. I kneel, make the eyes and tell them my pitiful misadventures, their saying that I am an orphan of the garage since 5:35 p.m. ET will come to spend all my budget car home. Offer accepted, I get my oil change. I bank my nose to the SAQ 6:02 p.m. ET as I do not want to push my luck, I decided to give up and do not knock on the window with the eyes of children malnutrition.

I then returned home, I cook a good dinner and do some cleaning in the meantime my girlfriend. At 19:30, I get a call from this: "It does not work finally, I love me a dinner prepared by surprise so I'm going home instead. "

Thus the theory was alone was confirmed and an oil change proved to be the only good moment of my evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment