And more ... The mega
Option SENS has this strange power to catapult students into all directions. What are they doing now?
Elianne, Marc-Antoine, and Marie-Pier Amilie are already back in Quebec. It must be there to be some who work for other lazy!
Jessica, Maude and Ioana benefit from a further 10 days in Ecuador before returning to Quebec. Ioana expects to complete the summer in Romania!
Pascale and Dolores are in Mexico.
Julien C. in El Salvador.
Patrick is made in Argentina. It will soon be joined by Antonin and Francis (I think!).
Audrey, Veronica, Isabella and Marie-Claude are already in Peru. They will also be joined by a large number of students who do a final round of Ecuador before continuing south. This is particularly the case of Roxanne, Benjamin, Emily Anne, Gabrielle, Catherine, Emily, Julian L. and Gabriel. Most of them will then scatter in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, etc.).
Everyone should be back by next ... February! Waiting for new
all of you, at least each time you change countries. Sacred grasshoppers!
Well, I leave you, I'm leaving in a few minutes to Guatemala!
0 comments:
Post a Comment