Friday, June 30, 2006

Pokemon Dawn Piercing



I do not want it to end! I have so many different things to say: other exotic fruits, electioneering, the adventures of students Pascuales I finally know. But all good things come to an end and as my stay Ecuador ends although I must end this blog. If you want to know more, you will come back next year to follow the blog of SENS 2007!

The course had several purposes:

last group photo:


Last Supper:



first separation when half the group left for Guayaquil and the other part remained to Playas:



The next day was the first international departures. Thursday morning we woke up at 6:30 to greet Yves, Marie-Pier, Amil, Marc Anthony and that Elianne return to Montreal. It is always best to go first. Snif!

Minutes later Audrey, Isabella, Veronique and Marie-Claude left the hotel to Peru. Re-sniff!

And finally a few hours later Antonin, Maude, Ioana, Jessica and Francis were the last to leave the hotel to BaƱos.



I expected them to leave before leaving myself as a captain who must be the last to leave his boat. For me this adventure lasted a year. A year of time with these students daily. A year to think about them day and almost night in the hope that they live an unforgettable experience. A year to neglect everything else ... I could not contain tears (and even some tears) when I found myself alone with the emptiness that had created the departure of the last students. Snif! Snif! Snif!

Fortunately I had left some test papers to correct!

I left Guayaquil to quickly change my mind. When I entered the bus that would take me to Guaranda, heart still heavy, I found myself faced with this sticker:

"Time passes but memories remain"

An end worthy of a movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment