Wednesday, July 11, 2007

2000 Fleetwood Prowler Owners Manual

me you feel good? Cardiac

As Nitram am deeply boring stories with my cat and I have nothing else to express on my new conquest a huge stupid smile and satisfied, I tried the shot for a History garage. This morning I had to go to fill up with gasoline. I do it once every three weeks and must inevitably be it when the price of gasoline has jumped lightning the night before, but hey, I accept my fate and normally do without complaining, in particular to punish me for being too chicken deluxe to take the subway. The self-service pumps remain a great mystery to me especially since they are all different from each other. Maybe I should choose one and be faithful, but as I bring myself to go piss me off to put gas only when my car starts to burp, I have, more often than not the choice of oil.

This morning I go to Shell. Happy to be there and to accumulate air miles points. It's so much fun to spend air miles on cosmetics at Jean Coutu than having washer ostis Free with Petro-Points. In short, I park my car at the pump. I open the cap and the analysis tite slot where I insert my credit card. Insert the card. Removes the map. A beggar bicycle approached and wonder of exchange. Too many seconds elapsed between the insertion of my credit card and the next intervention, which meant that I no longer have the opportunity to insert my card air miles. I press cancel. Unable to cancel . Pardon? I want my air miles point-uh!

I finally abdicate, after all, it definitely pays to go to work more than take 15 minutes to collect an air mile and a half. I took the gun and tries to choose the 87 octane gasoline, because anyway, I do not even know what it is octane and come to think, I do not want that much of the learn. It does not work. I have a choice between gasoline to 91 octane and 91 octane gasoline, which by definition, cost more expensive. I realize that I took the gun from rich, I'm not. Shame on me and my Hyundai accent trying to be part of the elite. I redeposited gun, takes one to the other side, managed by the same tite credit card slot, so no way to finally raise my points air miles. I finally managed to put gas poor, puts the cap, into my car starts and advance.

In my rearview mirror, I see a huge pair of tits wobble up and down, accompanied by two arms that are moving all sides. The madam of the gas station chasing me for stealing gas. Appear that the tite slot has not felt well my credit card. These are things that happen slots that do not feel well ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment