Yesterday afternoon, my Tamer using a technique little subtle for me to say it finds that my life is too hectic challenged me to spend an evening alone at home until arriving around 21:30. Since I had a ton of things to do, I gladly accepted this challenge and decided to put him in full view, history to make him realize how much it is nice to have a girlfriend as energetic and sociable than me. I waited in pajamas (not cute at all) collapsed on my sofa, Canal life loudly and I fell asleep watching TV. Too bad for him.
*****
This morning, my lion tamer who presumably takes the role of male seriously called into question the path I walk every morning to get to work. He said I should get on the freeway earlier to avoid the lights on Notre Dame. I have attempted to explain that the Champlain Bridge exit is joyful and full of commuters that it sometimes causes small traffic jams, he maintained his point and he hit the nail on the grounds that during the holidays, commuters are happy about any range at Old Orchard.
short of arguments, so I followed his advice and am therefore arrived 30 minutes late for work, Ville-Marie was closed to traffic due to accident. I never listens to advice from a traffic granbyien Montreal.
This little break in my car without air conditioning still made me very relaxed this morning ... until my phone rings and a number j'aperçoive fucked up on my display. ... 19171234568 Kind Of that it? It must be that damned Rogers ... Rogers calling me and harassing me m'enjoindre to pay exorbitant administrative costs for some reason ... I will answer for my tone as dry and violent: Allôooooooo?
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you! (You are here means full subtle to announce with great fanfare that I celebrate my 26th birthday today) was a friend who now lives in Dubai with his number a thousand numbers. It was not Rogers. I have not had my dose of hysterics today, but I should be able to avoid it. Not only is my birthday and it's glorious sunshine, but I'll be on vacation starting tonight.
This is just to see my brothers, I'll be back very soon ... in my new space. In the meantime, I leave tomorrow to go diving with two buddies in Boston, I go back Monday night, I jump (three times!) Tuesday and leave for Lake St-Jean-Thursday. Starting tomorrow and until the end of my vacation, and the jealous Mumu Tamer will co-habitation. This is the ultimate test.
I give you news as soon as possible!
0 comments:
Post a Comment