You know my love for Montreal, for its restaurants, its culture, its diversity. But I do not think you have already talked about my hatred for the City of Montreal. The city with a capital V. To whom you are dealing to pick up his garbage, your recycling bin, the one to whom we pay our parking tickets. This one.
First, if you want to have hours of fun on a website, I highly suggest the site of the City of Mouriaux . You will never find the information you want, even using their search engine. If the webmaster of the City reads these lines, I address my complaint in proper form:
"Could you LOUD please, Mr. webmaster of the beautiful city of Montreal, to honor the legendary simplicity of its people and allow me, in a few mouse clicks to get information on the fine services offered by my great city and its boroughs? LOUD please ... "
you recall, my friends, that I'm dumb blonde, I received a parking ticket because I had parked on a Tuesday in a prohibited area because I thought Monday, being well mixed by the leave of the Victoria Day. I have learned over the years and experience in ticketing that nothing is running, the city is in no hurry to recover the amounts owed by his wicked citizens who parked illegally. Thus, I expect that the period of 30 days and then I get a notice from the Municipal Court telling me I have to pay in the next 30 days the same amount. Since the City does not impose penalties or interest charges, there is little incentive to promptly pay the fines, this money is much more profitable in my pockets for the next two months.
I found that the city had increased the price of tickets, from $ 42 $ 47. I assume that to achieve such an increase, officials have worked up a draft regulation, consult with people specialized in coercive methods, whatever. Municipal politicians have definitely had to look at it, and shove a little, cast their opinion and vote. Perhaps that social groups such as consumer or Option ACEF also looked into the matter and prepared a nice report in triplicate on the reason for their disagreement with these measures. All this has inevitably expensive.
Well now that I have received, there are already some time, a review of the Municipal Court, telling me that naughty girl I am, I neglected to pay my ticket the day after Victoria Day and that I must do so within the next 30 days, ... amount of $ 42. It would have been too expensive to change the amount of the infringement in computer systems to increase from $ 42 to $ 47. Another fine example of inefficiency.
First, if you want to have hours of fun on a website, I highly suggest the site of the City of Mouriaux . You will never find the information you want, even using their search engine. If the webmaster of the City reads these lines, I address my complaint in proper form:
"Could you LOUD please, Mr. webmaster of the beautiful city of Montreal, to honor the legendary simplicity of its people and allow me, in a few mouse clicks to get information on the fine services offered by my great city and its boroughs? LOUD please ... "
you recall, my friends, that I'm dumb blonde, I received a parking ticket because I had parked on a Tuesday in a prohibited area because I thought Monday, being well mixed by the leave of the Victoria Day. I have learned over the years and experience in ticketing that nothing is running, the city is in no hurry to recover the amounts owed by his wicked citizens who parked illegally. Thus, I expect that the period of 30 days and then I get a notice from the Municipal Court telling me I have to pay in the next 30 days the same amount. Since the City does not impose penalties or interest charges, there is little incentive to promptly pay the fines, this money is much more profitable in my pockets for the next two months.
I found that the city had increased the price of tickets, from $ 42 $ 47. I assume that to achieve such an increase, officials have worked up a draft regulation, consult with people specialized in coercive methods, whatever. Municipal politicians have definitely had to look at it, and shove a little, cast their opinion and vote. Perhaps that social groups such as consumer or Option ACEF also looked into the matter and prepared a nice report in triplicate on the reason for their disagreement with these measures. All this has inevitably expensive.
Well now that I have received, there are already some time, a review of the Municipal Court, telling me that naughty girl I am, I neglected to pay my ticket the day after Victoria Day and that I must do so within the next 30 days, ... amount of $ 42. It would have been too expensive to change the amount of the infringement in computer systems to increase from $ 42 to $ 47. Another fine example of inefficiency.
0 comments:
Post a Comment