Like last summer, I saw an early summer and full of incredible adventures. Despite the cold and rain, the last weekend of diving was a near-perfect. The small glitch encountered with my new palm-pastel-color-perfect-for-pot-de-luxe, which is narrated by my partner, has once again confirmed that we were perfect accomplices under water. I'm also quite proud of this new purchase since my cute fins were found in less than two by their pretty color.
Besides this small vanity, you may be surprised to learn that I spent the weekend without makeup or flat iron. Of course I spent the weekend away from mirrors and tried several times to look away from my eyes to my fresh pedicure identified red-blood-effect-wet. As a perfume, I concocted my own mix and lemon muscoli which had a monster when a charming young man tried to kiss me in the neck. It deters insects but not the charming young men.
Contrary to our expectations, it is our small group 9 divers who did get up on Canada Day in Brockville, Ontario this weekend. We have had complaints about noise when we won our respective tents to 22:30 after drinking 3 or 4 beers ... It also seems that we have slightly abused the F *** word, which helped create a generation of 'shameless Ontario.
Besides this small vanity, you may be surprised to learn that I spent the weekend without makeup or flat iron. Of course I spent the weekend away from mirrors and tried several times to look away from my eyes to my fresh pedicure identified red-blood-effect-wet. As a perfume, I concocted my own mix and lemon muscoli which had a monster when a charming young man tried to kiss me in the neck. It deters insects but not the charming young men.
Contrary to our expectations, it is our small group 9 divers who did get up on Canada Day in Brockville, Ontario this weekend. We have had complaints about noise when we won our respective tents to 22:30 after drinking 3 or 4 beers ... It also seems that we have slightly abused the F *** word, which helped create a generation of 'shameless Ontario.
******
I am becoming closer to my first solo parachute jump and stress me quietly gaining at lightning speed. Having a sense of direction not a hen head, I fear I can not find the landing field, or to know exactly where it is but not to control the sail to achieve it. I was slightly reassured to learn that they could land in a tree and get away with few scratches. This weekend, I was questioned for 5 minutes on the need to consecrate myself to 100 feet under water, or 13,000 feet in the air, trusting only on equipment, technology also can there be, to save my life. That, come to think, a little absurd, but so Trill.
Wednesday I go for additional life insurance.
Thursday, I jumped.
Saturday and Sunday, I dive.
0 comments:
Post a Comment