Monday, July 9, 2007

Pokemon Yaoi Net Doujinshi

The lioness purrs

Life is full of surprises sometimes. That's what makes his wealth. Happiness seemed to me in recent months as something to build, according to shape my own aspirations and my own desires. That's what I tried to achieve with a little help and the results were inconclusive. For some time, I wanted to go beyond my limits, going beyond what I comfortable to darken achieve my goals and find a few others.

For several weeks so I had acquired the peace of mind. I was, for the first time in a long, happy with my choice. I agreed to this strange sound hacker who spread out and disperse. Which runs to the left and right looking for a new thrill. Who lives more for fun than for career achievement. It seems to Benin for some, but this reality, in the profession I does not exist or is unreachable fled into the depths, whatever. I love what I do, I think I can do so very long ago, but real life for me is two-thirds of the time when I drink a drink in good company, where I explore the waters of St. Lawrence, where I am exploring below by a charming person.

summer began in canon, I can hardly find an hour to do my laundry, I feel like I spend the week to organize my weekend and that's exactly what I wanted. A few meetings here and there, nothing was very convincing and well ... The life I learned that I still could not decide everything. She put a spoke in my wheels and placed too handsome young man in my way. I tried to resist but that one, I think he did an MA in art of seducing a fierce lioness.

This is obviously an embryo relationship. Those who know me know that I do not usually sell the chickens before they hatch and the last time I had this good feeling was long ago.
To be continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment