Being a great person and full of qualities, it is obvious that I had, since my youngest age, to develop an apparent failure, history of putting a little humanity to my god (Thank you to this romantic boy who wrote me once that line).
course, be punctual and reliable are qualities we-don't-perhaps more drabs as being a perfectionist is a fault con probably invented by law students looking for an internship allowing them to work 80 hours per week and have finally, for the first time in their lives, the impression to exist [end of editorial comment of the day]. Me up and place qualities or defects in any insomniac to sleep, I opted for a fucking pig character, This allows me to spend a third of my life obstinate to put butter on my table and spend another third of my life arguing with my friends for the sheer fun of it. The other third of my life, that, well ... that's it.
The worst fault in my opinion does not have a bad temper but not to use it effectively. In order to get all this rage and resentment within Me, I've learned over the years it was necessary to find a scapegoat who would be happy to absorb all your anger when a surplus arises. This wonderful strategy to help you save your sweetheart, your friends and family will be happy to share the rare moments when, as a temperamental, you hang a smile to your face.
Most often than not, the scapegoat manifests itself, which frees you to peel classifieds network contact to find it. It sounds to your door, calls you or writes you to ask you, nay, beg you to hate him with all your might.
scapegoat to me showed up the nose for the first time in 2003. He phoned me first tell me tell me that I was the lucky winner of a cell phone and then visit me to give me the phone and make me famous sign a contract of twelve million years with Display - Voicemail - three hundred and ten thousand options minutes per month.
My life then changed forever. I had found in Rogers, the man who would allow me to effectively utilize my strong temperament, show my displeasure and free me quibble periodically for peanuts. So I just go (again!) 10 minutes on the phone with a representative of my friend Roger, I wanted the bottom of my heart, to thank him on behalf of everyone around me for all this rage defused. Thank you Rogers.
PS For all sensitive to this world that would want to complain about poor service representatives customer of my friend Rogers, who are underpaid and are basely by me when I yelled administrative fee of $ 25.00 that appear for no reason on my bill, you must remind my friends that I am a goddess descended directly from heaven to all the relatives of these temperamental, is without doubt myself the scapegoat for these representatives.
0 comments:
Post a Comment