I sensed some concern among some of my readers the most Machiavellian. I have to go to the evidence that some of you who like to go home laughing my social dysfunction or for consolation to see that there are far worse than oneself. Obviously, my "inability to make me a serious boyfriend" (quote from an anonymous fru) contributes greatly to perceive me as a dysfunctional society. The fire is made in the home, readers hungry for the misfortune of others are panicked at the idea that I become a person of sound mind and that my stories are the most exciting (and I quote from a concerned reader): "Me and namoure went to the layer-by Saturday morning to fill the propane tank "
Machiavellian Machiavellian and, rest assured, my social skills are still suspicious of them, despite the charming young man who gravitates around me. Moreover, I had to be put back on the right track last night Fairy, who is probably still the mental health, it shows you how much I derailed. I get a call from a potential male to whom I gave my number two months ago. "Hi. I wanted to invite you to go have a drink tomorrow night, "I accept that invitation outright. Besides the fact that it really necessary to have pride to accept an invitation after two months, it should be noted here that this is the day that the relationship with (you'll find a ti-name? ) style is a bit like as it were formalized. Well, that much is official ... not starting in fear, but rather official to tell me that he had flushed all his harem to devote his whole body on my own. Fairy and the American Stephen looked at me with big eyes and wicked scolded me. So I have flushed my date tonight because I am no longer single. It would look like it's a basic principle.
Last night, when the mercury dropped dramatically on the outside (I put the heater in my car this morning!), The fire started in my head. Within One night, I had time to think to be falling in love, make love, sleep an hour or two, to have a smooth conversation with several hours (you'll be ti- find a name?) , become convinced that I would fall in love, to convince me that I should not fall in love, convinced me that finally, it did not work, make love, have another sweet conversation, thinking that I might eventually fall in love and so on, until my brain begs me to stop and the only command that it sends me this morning is a Socratic deduction. Girls are complicated. I'm a girl. So, I'm complicated. I still do not understand what is the relationship to feel strong emotions as a person before we finally do not know. It should be banned. I am against it myself. But what you want me FESE , it's even worse I have no time to lobby to change that.
Machiavellian Machiavellian and, rest assured, my social skills are still suspicious of them, despite the charming young man who gravitates around me. Moreover, I had to be put back on the right track last night Fairy, who is probably still the mental health, it shows you how much I derailed. I get a call from a potential male to whom I gave my number two months ago. "Hi. I wanted to invite you to go have a drink tomorrow night, "I accept that invitation outright. Besides the fact that it really necessary to have pride to accept an invitation after two months, it should be noted here that this is the day that the relationship with (you'll find a ti-name? ) style is a bit like as it were formalized. Well, that much is official ... not starting in fear, but rather official to tell me that he had flushed all his harem to devote his whole body on my own. Fairy and the American Stephen looked at me with big eyes and wicked scolded me. So I have flushed my date tonight because I am no longer single. It would look like it's a basic principle.
Last night, when the mercury dropped dramatically on the outside (I put the heater in my car this morning!), The fire started in my head. Within One night, I had time to think to be falling in love, make love, sleep an hour or two, to have a smooth conversation with several hours (you'll be ti- find a name?) , become convinced that I would fall in love, to convince me that I should not fall in love, convinced me that finally, it did not work, make love, have another sweet conversation, thinking that I might eventually fall in love and so on, until my brain begs me to stop and the only command that it sends me this morning is a Socratic deduction. Girls are complicated. I'm a girl. So, I'm complicated. I still do not understand what is the relationship to feel strong emotions as a person before we finally do not know. It should be banned. I am against it myself. But what you want me FESE , it's even worse I have no time to lobby to change that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment