Monday, July 16, 2007

I Love Money 4 Spoilers

Inefficiency in the mouth of the lion and you

If is an excellent strategy to go camping with her ex in order to refresh his memory about the reasons for the rupture, it should probably be much with a new lover in order to test the potential of a relationship. My Lion Tamer told me during our first meeting in Ontario, he "hated camping. For him, it's pure misery and it is quite illogical to consecrate oneself in misery.

Earlier last week, I asked him if he is available the following weekend, I get a favorable response and asks if he wants us to do "something together". He is quite enthusiastic, I asked him what he wants and he replies: "No matter, as long whether we are together "

I had to be offered on a silver platter the only chance to convince him that the campsite was frankly owl. Having ascertained that the weather was not going to give us a flood rule for the weekend, I took care of all the preparations for the weekend, just to make the experience easy and light. My strategy was simple enough to make him feel at last that the campsite is basic but does not do too much to give the impression that he is human and it is useful ( and even Suddenly, check if it has both feet in the same boot). The torture of the tent (of waiting) is completed, the first test passed with flying colors (pun funny, courtesy of a blogger friend but definitely not a joker, which is affectionately nicknamed the pun. It was an end Week remarkably pleasant, sweet, simple and joyous.

I decided last week to validate the controlled appellation of "lion tamer" with the main person to endorse my choice. I thought it was a great idea because not only has it easy legendary with the lioness that I am but it also lives near the Granby Zoo ... I called it simply the lion tamer, to test his reaction, to which he replied: "Ha, someone you got the story? "

Me:" Um, what story? "
Him:" Well, the story of the lion tamer ... Why are you talking about that you? "
Me:" Well well there ... I thought you were going well it's just that ... But you, what's your story lion tamer? "
Him:" Once I went out with buddies of guys and we addressed girls saying anything and one time I was released I was lion tamer ...

It is definitely more original than me ... When the urge to change the personality takes me, I become a dental assistant in Congress .

Unable to keep a secret more futile than two minutes, I finally tell him the nickname because of the little that I had unearthed. When Mr. Wings had learned about this page, it had not sought to get the address and had not asked to read a few lines (I suspect elsewhere not to read). The lion tamer, an endangered species has a personality definitely more curious and turned on the Ti-chicken, non-endangered species that invades backyard Quebec. As the lion tamer's head into the mouth of the lioness, I try to keep secret these lines ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment