Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Omega Drivers Ati 9000windows 7



You will remember the green plant before which Mumu posing. This is obviously a species of grass that I buy at the pet store and I'm pushing to regulate digestion of Mumu. Of course, he absolutely loves. Before it was a buffet and my cat is not equipped with the device used to warn that enough is enough, until it engulfed diarrhea that ensues . So I took control of the lawn and give him only occasionally. The pot is now on the balcony and Mumu is a very clever cat, as soon as I opened the door, he hastens to sneak to devour the buffet like a beggar in front of a plate of spaghetti. Yesterday evening, following ingestion of worthy guzzler, it proceeded to vomit suddenly herbs intact he did not even bother to chew. Like vomiting is very common activity in the cat, whether cat or lioness, I did not make case gave him some water and am moved to other activities.

This morning Mumu came cooing in my bed after the first snooze . I played with him a few minutes until I look at his behavior suspicious. It rolled onto itself without shutting down with panicked eyes. I know this cat as if I had given birth and knew that Mumu was not well at all. I had the memory of a dog from a cousin who had died of a heart attack and his behavior just before his death was entirely consistent with what I observed in my beloved cat. I listened to his heart and it seemed to fight rather quickly, albeit at a constant speed and anyway, what do I know in my heart chat? So I was not at all reassured.

I had to leave and my mother, who crib at home a few days due to a meeting in the city tomorrow, spent the day at my apartment to do lots of things I did not have time to do and are anyway, always better than doing it by myself. I was, somehow reassured that it is there to watch over my protege. I then told him: "If Mumu dies today, it would be nice if you got rid thee before I return, "what she acquiesced, being also not convinced me that I have a rational and mature response to the corpse lying on my bed Mumu.

passing a final test before dying out, I get up out of bed and whistles to follow me, he does consistently every time. I whistle. He looks at me with panicked eyes. I watch with my eyes in panic. He rises a vague gesture and follows me with a step unsteady, his head looking towards the eighth floor. He collapsed on the side, at my feet. I took him in my arms and find out it's front paw caught in her scarf, evidently causing this series of suspicious behavior. Mumu is saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment