Friday, July 20, 2007

Do Gums Look Like During Teething

101 101

If we had this summer is sunny, I would be inevitable in a coma at the moment. If the gloomy weather of recent weeks does not stop me from camping and diving, she certainly constraint to domestic beers, which is frankly less interesting. Still, I'm caught in this whirlwind again and I dream in silence (sacrilège!) a movie night in my sofa ...

True to my habit, I put everything tomorrow, including the evening quiet. Thus, I leave for other lands (again!) Tonight to go diving in a dark, cold lake just to see Quebec . Tomorrow night, back to Montreal and sushi dinner with a friend blogger who wishes not publicize the fact that I cotoie. Saturday night to Sunday promises to be the longest I've had for weeks. Not only am I alone (Tamer being in NYC) but I have NOTHING Sunday. NOTHING. I can not believe it. Well, it is true that I have do my washing, my household, filing papers lying around for ages and give love to Mumu is about to get himself to the SPCA, but I will have no time constraints. What my body wants me this day of inertia seat Indian (tailor to my French friends), to classify papers with Celine Dion blaring in my ears (for some reason, I am a machine to do the household When Celine Dion is playing ...)

great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment