Friday, July 6, 2007

How Do Know When A Scorpio Male Is Interested

tagged

... by Kara

... I sleep in a spoon with Mumu.
... I eat lots of small dishes concocted by Nitram and me.
... I piss sitting.

... I run from my car and a heated winter. Otherwise, I never run.

I kiss ... not.

I work ... the only area where I could.

... I push small moans when I kiss ... not.

... I'm talking on the phone a lot.

... I drink alcohol the night, water and coffee the night the day.

I whistled for Mumu ... come see me. It only works with him elsewhere.

I fart ... and it smells like roses.


... too often I ride the elevator.

... I see the future positively.

I sing songs ... cheesy.

I hope .... to announce good news soon.

I run to the Montague girl Scuba at numerologist and Potato

0 comments:

Post a Comment